|File Size||1.74 MB|
|Create Date||June 18, 2015|
|Last Updated||June 18, 2015|
This version of the CharlieWARE SOFTWARE Client is being released as an open source project, which in hopes will help you learn and understand how to write an application that allows you to connect to a web site that you define, and do more than just browse that defined site. The decision to release this as an open source project was made so others could also join in and help with the development, or even build their own project based off this software's source code. This is the source code to the CharlieWARE SOFTWARE Client software, and will not operate unless it's compiled.
- access and browse a site faster and easier without opening a web browser, typing in an address, or otherwise.
- to login or create an account on that site with ease, rather than going anywhere to login or register for an account.
- automatically checks for an active and established internet connection before one may continue.
- and more...
This package contains the complete source code for the CharlieWARE SOFTWARE Client, written completely in Visual Basic .NET 2010 under Microsoft Windows 7 (64) SP1 Ultimate for compatbility with older versions of Microsoft Windows. There is no installation or removal program, simply download and extract the files and open up in Visual Basic .NET 2010. You may be able to upgrade the project files to a newer version of Microsoft Visual Studio with ease, but has not been tested.
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
Copyright (c) 1992-2015 Charles M. McDonald.
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
3. Neither the name of the copyright holder nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.