After a very long while, and a couple missed deadlines, Ballistic Overkill Server Manager is finally available as a preview release. You can download Ballistic Overkill Server Manager (“BOSM”) directly from this site, including the source code, and you may also obtain the source code directly from https://bitbucket.org/zanphar/ballistic-overkill-server-manager. You may also report any issues or problems that you encounter at https://bitbucket.org/zanphar/ballistic-overkill-server-manager/issues?status=new&status=open so that it may be investigated and corrected!
For the moment, the source code will only be hosted at the Bitbucket site.
Ballistic Overkill Server Manager (“BOSM”) is a simple program that is designed to assist and help with setting up a Ballistic Overkill Dedicated Server (“BODS”). With this software, you can have your very own server setup in less time, and have more time for playing.
* Download, extract and install SteamCMD easier and faster.
* Download and install Ballistic Overkill Dedicated Server software.
* Start and stop Ballistic Overkill Dedicated Server from one location.
* Update both SteamCMD and the Ballistic Overkill Dedicated Server with ease.
* Configure Ballistic Overkill Dedicated Server to your needs.
* Completely open-sourced under the MIT license agreement.